Friday, June 25, 2004

Non-refundable

The travel gods must be smiling down on me! I found a one-way ticket to Narita for only $466! It was so cheap that I actually bought the insurance they offer.

Now I'm committed. No backing out. Japan, here I come! [unless, of course, the Japanese Government denies my visa request... And just in case you're reading, members of the powers-that-be within the Japanese Consulate, I didn't mean any of that stuff I said about George W. and the country on the whole. I was just testing my friends. Honest.]

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen:
What you need is some stick-Um spray. Athletes use if to catch footballs and spray their uniforms. Beauty queens and cheerleaders use it to keepo their panties from riding up. Buy some of that and use it spray those spiders and waps. They get zapped like if Spiderman himself shot them up! Then you can taunt them while they lay there unable to move. Then you lower the big foot on them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


wood tobe coburn