Tuesday, March 01, 2005

And the Oscar goes to...

Let me say that I am very disappointed that the Oscars are not being broadcast live on the internet. I could [and did] watch the presidential & vice-presidential debates online, which is as it should be. I think we should be able to watch damn near anything online. Of course, that doesn't seem to be the case regarding the Oscars. The only thing I can watch at the moment is live coverage of the press room, which is dead right now...

An elderly couple from the Old World just showed up in the press room, Oscar in a death grip. I have no idea what they won for, much less who they are. I guess this press room coverage is supposed to go along with watching the actual awards ceremony. Luckily I've got things to do today or I might be tempted to send an email complaining to the bigwigs at ABC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


wood tobe coburn